I think I've said this once before, and I'll say it again: if I were to ever take up arson as a hobby, the first building on my list would be the MIT Transportation office, with everyone in it. Especially that blonde bitch with the winnebago rammed good and tight in her garage.
I've never had a good experience with the Transportation office and I don't think I ever will. It never ceases to amaze me what new acts of shoddy customer interaction they'll aspire to. The first time I went after signing up for a monthly pass program, she refused to issue me a T pass because, "just because you signed up for one doesn't mean you get one!" I kid you not. You explain to me how that works. Second time I went in, she was wholly sour and unpleasant as I signed up for a pass and decided that I hadn't signed up "at the beginning of the month enough" to warrant a T pass for next month - meaning I've signed up for a fairly worthless 2 month series of passes. Not that 2 months of discounted riding is anything to sneeze at, but 2 out of 4 is only slightly ridiculous.
Today's experience felt exactly like the scene from the movie South Park, Bigger Longer and Uncut. I went up to the table and said "I'd like to buy a T pass please," and was promptly replied with a "No!"
Not even a "sorry we're all sold out," or any semblance of an attempt at civil customer interaction. Just "no!" I was *this* close to getting back in line and asking her for "Three tickets to Asses of Fire please!" just to see if she'd complete my little South Park experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment