[Recently edited to fix broken links]
Most of you readers are familiar with my recipe collection on the Utter Chaos wiki, The Ghetto Gourmet (soon to be coming to a Tastebook near you! Recently, one of my lovely friends (whom I had yet to inflict my "classy" recipe webpage upon) pointed me towards a link to the single most hilarious cooking show I have seen in my young life: Cookin' With Coolio.
Strange coincidence? Perhaps. Maybe I just give off that certain je ne sais quoi that makes people think "ghetto-fabulous." Whatever it was, I laughed so hard that the software engineer one cubicle over from me got worried (until he saw the video for himself, that is).
And now I share the link with you, my dear readers. Click on the link above to get to my favorite episode, "Fork Steak and Ghettalian Garlic Bread", and for your convenience, I've also parked it on the sidebar with the rest of my "quality" links. Cookin' with Coolio is updated every Wednesday, and if any one of you ever wins an autographed bell pepper, I want to see it. Shaka zulu, baby!
Further bulletins as events warrant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment