Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Reading Is Good For You

And as they say, reading good writing is better. Therefore, I have added a new link to my sidebar to some more quality reading; it's my brother's journal, which in my professional opinion is some undeniably funny ass shit. Please note his latest stories regarding the trials of major declaration at UC Berkeley. Read up. They include some of the best things I have ever heard, including "I should have said something like 'I want to buy a hooker and sit on her face. HER FACE. SIT ON HER FACE AS IF IT WERE A CUSHION.'"

10 times funnier than Tucker Max. No lie. He really is the Ang Who Got All the Writing Talent.

Further bulletins as events warrant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Your brother is very special.

Also, the link to his journal is broken.

Anonymous said...

AI YAH! YOU BRING SHAME UPON THE FAMILY NAME LAH!

That quote is from the abridged, straight-ified version of that entry. Full&wangsty details (of that one specific entry) can be found at calqanda.blogspot.com . I do not recommend reading it, as it is full of tripe. Especially after midnight.

(Hey Kimbugs! I totally do e-stalk you. I, however, feel dirty, as well as entertained, when I read the luncheonette.)